• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Equipment lost due plane crash Jake Ancelotti

Started by Jake_McCollin, February 22, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_McCollin

Well hello people.

Glad to see some new people on this forum again but I got a good question with a value on it...

Today we were preparing a RP scene with the SAFD EMS Mark Hansly.
He was about to find a red ambulance to increase the details of the roleplay after i offered him to join in my plane to find that ambulance he asked me if it was possible that he would be the pilot of the jet, I said yes and already told him do not crash cuz i have a high value of weapons carrying with me wich was worth a 4,5k. This man flew up in the sky and then flew straight into the ground and the plane exploded and we died.

May I ask who's responsible for the value I lost due this move?

Signed,

Jake Ancelotti
Jake Parker

Mark_Hansley

You WERE NOT flying the aircraft. A severe storm hit Los Santos causing low visibility and high winds. It was an accident. I didn't fly into the ground purposely. Anyway, this should be directed towards the complaints.

abbelation

Quote from: Jake_McCollin on February 22, 2014, 04:08:00 PM
Well hello people.

Glad to see some new people on this forum again but I got a good question with a value on it...

Today we were preparing a RP scene with the SAFD EMS Mark Hansly.
He was about to find a red ambulance to increase the details of the roleplay after i offered him to join in my plane to find that ambulance he asked me if it was possible that he would be the pilot of the jet, I said yes and already told him do not crash cuz i have a high value of weapons carrying with me wich was worth a 4,5k. This man flew up in the sky and then flew straight into the ground and the plane exploded and we died.

May I ask who's responsible for the value I lost due this move?

Signed,

Jake Ancelotti

The captain of the airplane is responsible for what happends. However this should either be taken up with air crash investigators or court of law not the fire department.
Signed, Fire Captain Knut Wakefield.

Jake_McCollin

I was in the plane till you started to fly no problem till you crash that plane in the ground and i lost 4,5k at least i want a part of it back that my only fcking problem
Jake Parker

abbelation

Quote from: Jake_McCollin on February 22, 2014, 06:32:28 PM
I was in the plane till you started to fly no problem till you crash that plane in the ground and i lost 4,5k at least i want a part of it back that my only fcking problem

Either keep it to PM, make an violation report if it is an subject to misconduct or take it up with the court.

Locked for further unnecessary discussion.
Signed, Fire Captain Knut Wakefield.