• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Tom Adams

Started by Tom Adams, December 17, 2014, 01:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Adams

Full Game Name:  Tom_Adams
Your Real Life Age: 19
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): None
Why do you wish to join ARFD?:  I'd like to join ARFD because Im looking for new challenges in Argonath. Ive spent most of my career in SAPD so Im familiar with police duty, but I'd like to learn more about working as a firefighter. Im ready for new challenges and I belive this is the one for me. Im active and hard working person so I belive I would be a great candidate for this job. Despite being unexperienced in FD roleplay/activities, I'm hoping to bring some activity up on the field and throughout that people can see that there is a force ready to help them whether it's needed.
Time available online and timezone: Usually in the evenings (according to GMT +2), but when Ive got a day off then I could be online from afternoon to evenings.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes, I do
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes, I do
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes, I do
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): I dont mind serving in any of thoose cities but for now I'd say Los Santos.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Allison

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible.

Be sure to post some fire reports, with roleplay, so we know you're working and interested.

Thanks for applying,
Allison Watters-Rosso
Application Manager

Ronald

Good luck Tom, I am sure that you will be a great addition to SAFD!  :ff:
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

SugarD

Stop deleting your application topics. If you wish to withdraw your application, say so.

SugarD

Allison

Are you stil interested?

48 hours to reply or this application will be denied.

Allison

Since you have no interest (it's pretty clear, I'm with you almost all the time in game), this application is now denied.

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!