• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD

Started by Camels100s, April 23, 2016, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camels100s

Hello all guys, i'm here to asking something new. Is there a way for joining SAFD? Because i can't understand how to do without being insta-rejected. I read in my last application that i must change my attitude, well i think i've changed it. let's open a debate, collecting command's staff members opinion it's a step for reaching perfection, and maybe fixing those 'things' that were broken. Hope you guys will talk like i'm talking with you. I think that there is nothing wrong with writing on a forum, right? Thank you! Feel free to write whatever you want.
Like a boss ---- Never forget our fallen brothers 9/11 *NYFD*

Los Santos Awards 2015 : Firefighter of 2015

"VENI VIDI VICI"

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

Allison

That's something you'd have to discuss with SugarD, he's the one who made the final decision. I personally wouldn't mind giving you a chance to join, but you'd have to go through the normal process like anyone else. Everything related to it has changed.

Camels100s

Of course, i like that you've been honest with me. I'll wait for others replies! Retwy and SugarD? what are your minds?

"VENI VIDI VICI"

When I see you again"

CptnConk

Let him come back for fucks sake, he's the only one in the whole community (not just SAMP) who brings the FD to life and actually roleplays with it.

Get SugarD to resign too whilst you're at it  :ff:

Camels100s

By the way Allison, when you say "I personally would not give you a chance to join" take a break and start thinking about that. Your resignation, then your reinstatement, then you rank. Just to be correct. BTW, still waiting for RETWY and SugarD responses.

"VENI VIDI VICI"

When I see you again"

Allison

Quote from: Camels100s on April 26, 2016, 12:46:14 AM
By the way Allison, when you say "I personally would not give you a chance to join" take a break and start thinking about that. Your resignation, then your reinstatement, then you rank. Just to be correct. BTW, still waiting for RETWY and SugarD responses.
You clearly misinterpreted my statement. I said; "I personally wouldn't mind giving you chance", not "I personally would not give you a chance". These two are very different.

And FYI, I did think about it when I posted it. You just didn't read exactly what I said. My resignation then rejoining had nothing to do with you or anyone else in this department, more so it doesn't have anything to do with this topic.

Camels100s

My fault then Allison, really sorry. By the way, i don't want to turn it into a... I've just opened it in order to democratically talk about recent facts and so on..

"VENI VIDI VICI"

When I see you again"

JeffHardyCool

Let him be back he is the only one who held SAFD to the peak like it is now when no other fire-fighter he is the only one who gave his heart and sole to bring back SAFD.I think u must bring him back :ff:

Camels100s

Quote from: JeffHardyCool on April 26, 2016, 05:00:57 PM
Let him be back he is the only one who held SAFD to the peak like it is now when no other fire-fighter he is the only one who gave his heart and sole to bring back SAFD.I think u must bring him back :ff:

Thank you Jeff! Really appreciated.

"VENI VIDI VICI"

When I see you again"

Camels100s

In my opinion, i'm not asking for anything "INCREDIBLE" to do. I'm just asking to submit an application, like everyone do here, i'm not asking for anything else. But! I'm honest, i know that most of you had argue with me, but guys, i'm not evil or cruel or a "rankhunting" man. I'm here only to provide professionality and several fix to our FD. Since i'm here we got several little things, such as Helicopter,New LSFD, Fuel pumps and finally /Fireban that all lead to a BIG step ahead regarding last years. I'm only asking here, to all SAFD, to letting me "try" rejoin back. i'm not here for a rank or for money (Don't forget that i've donated 100K to SAFD, and that i've bought Securicar). i'm here because i love that game, that kinda RP and that community, even if some of you hate me. Always tried to do my best, never fired someone, never done something wrong. I can't understand why you (all) constantly try to bring me down, i'm not here to arguing or to attack anybody! As i said upper here, i'm here to provide a decent quality RP to ArgoRPG community, all while working as a squad. You finally fired me, well i'm okey with that, i've lost a court case for that, so that lead that for ArgoRPG laws you are right, but you can't keep constantly negating my applications with reasons like "You need to show respect" "You must change your attidute" My attitude towards what? Towards who?  I was angry about my dismissal because i've always shown respect toward SAFD! I've always tried to do my best here, always tried to be a sort of model for Firefighters here! Since i had registered here i always dedicated ALL my time to SAFD, without begging anybody.

"VENI VIDI VICI"

When I see you again"

SugarD

You have been given your answer several times.

SugarD

Quote from: CptnConk on April 24, 2016, 12:33:01 PM
Get SugarD to resign too whilst you're at it  :ff:
Keep up the negative attitude toward players and you'll be in the same boat as him. :ff: