• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Tom Adams

Started by Tom Adams, October 20, 2013, 11:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Adams

Full Game Name: Tom_Adams
Your Real Life Age:  18
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): At the moment, no. But in the past Ive been to SAPD, AoD, Ancelotti, 58th Street Conecta.
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I'd like to join ARFD because Im looking for new challenges in Argonath. Ive spent most of my career in SAPD so Im familiar with police duty, but I'd like to learn more about working as a firefighter. Im ready for new challenges and I belive this is the one for me. Im active and hard working person so I belive I would be a great candidate for this job.
Time available online and timezone: Daily, Im playing around 4-5 hours. GMT +2
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes, I do
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes, I do
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes, I do
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los Santos
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Kev_Hernandez

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Please begin posting fire reports, these fire reports should entail photos role playing and the scene itself.

Signed,
Company Chief Hernandez
Proud Company Chief

Diveron

Deputy Chief Diveron Collin
STATION - 1
San Andreas Fire Department - "Serving since 2007."

Ronald

GL Tom, looking forward to see you in the field  :ff:
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

PulseEffect

Are you still interested in this application? 48 hours to reply or you will be denied.

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |