• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

On Leave - [WS]/PulseEffect - BC/FF - No Station

Started by PulseEffect, October 07, 2014, 05:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PulseEffect

IG Name: [WS]PulseEffect for VC:MP and PulseEffect for SA:MP
Assigned Station: No Station for either
Date of leave: 8/10/2014
Date of return: 1/12/2016
Reason: My life is basically going into overdrive due to school commitments, I have almost no time to commit to Argonath without hampering my education or my real life. This may be seen as a slight resignation, which needs to be discussed in further with the relevant person(s). My Inbox on the Forums, my email & Skype are all available for urgent matters or any matter regarding ARFD which is of relevance to me.

Signed,
Alex "Pulse" Treblin

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

PulseEffect

Resigning from SAFD, Internal Matters, reasons have been forwarded to ARFD Commissioner.

^Former

~Legend~

Hey Pulse,

I am going to be really sorry to see you around Argonath less if you decide that, but I understand what you mean.
Some people don't recognise the fact that all volunteers also have real life commitments, which in many cases are so important.

I hope you still remain involved, maybe treating this as a hobby. Please don't leave from all things. You are one of the most awesome members that Argonath has, and we truly don't get many people at this level of awesome.

Mark_Hansley

We're going to miss you Pulse   :-[
I feel you on school. We all do.
Good luck and don't be a stranger  ;)

SugarD

PulseEffect

^Former

PulseEffect

I have decided after consultations with SugarD and Allison to step down to Fire Engineer from Battalion Chief and make Allison Battalion Chief. I hope the change will allow SAFD to get the best out of a new leader and fresh face.

^Former

SugarD

PulseEffect

On further reflections I do not feel it is appropriate to continue being in SAFD considering my future plans to move away from home for University and further studies. This will dramatically lower my chances of being active in game and/or these forums. In regards to my position as acting for Counsel for the SAFD, I am willing to continue this position if possible but the Commissioner or other Chiefs may decide on that.

I wish to resign effective immediately from the position of Fire Engineer.

^Former

SugarD

Resignation not accepted at this time, pending further actions.