• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - [Ds]TinKode

Started by torreto112, July 11, 2015, 03:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torreto112

FDLC Application - [Ds]TinKode

Full In-Game and Role-Play Name: [Ds]TinKode
Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD..etc): No
Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here: No
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I want to make LC safe. I want to become a firefighter because I have always wanted to do it. I want to learn and maybe teach them to others from what I learned from the other firefighters
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): LC
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Younes

Dear applicant,
You have used the incorrect form of application. Please use the correct one from the Liberty City Fire Department - Requirement information topic.

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
FDLC Academy Staff.

torreto112

Younes

[Ds]TinKode, you were interviewed by Fire Captain Younes on July 13th  at 22:30 CET. Your application is now Noted. From now on, you and your actions will be watched by the Academy staff and we will come with a decision soon. Make sure to be updated by checking the Application Updates centre.
    Don't forget to reply in your application at least once a week and be patient. Daily Reports will increase your chance of getting accepted, It is prefered if you post your daily reports using a form from your own. :ff:
  Good luck!

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

Your activity dropped since the last week, is there anything you want to let us know about? How's your interest in the department? did you lose your interest? If so, why?
             You have 96 hours to respond.

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
  • Lack of Interest.
If you wish to reapply, you may do so when you are back active. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Signed,

Younes
   Fire Captain.
   Academy Staff.