• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Changes Are Coming!

Started by SugarD, December 10, 2010, 12:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

That's right! Changes are finally coming, both new and old!

A bit confused by this, are we? Well what if I told you that I'm working towards getting all of ARFD's old members back? Sound like fun? Well guess what? Atleast half of them have already agreed! That's right! The people that made ARFD what it is today are back for good!

Now what about the new part? Well, that is interesting, isn't it? Well how about activity for starters? That's right! ARFD is becoming active again! What else is new? Well, after discussing some pretty exciting ideas with David_Omid, not only is he willing to come play with us again in the near future, but there's a possibility that he *may* decide to start scripting for us again, and possibly make some pretty insanely awesome scripts! All I can hint at now is with the new version of SA:MP, there's a possibility for smoke, stationary fire, building fires, lights on the ladder truck, extend-able/climb-able ladders, and more, but keep in mind that this all depends on his mood regarding it, and the capabilities actually produced by this new version. Stay tuned for new stuff as it happens, and remember to get out there and RP to your heart's content! ARFD is back for good boys and girls!