• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Alex_Walsh

Started by SafetyMoose, October 25, 2009, 02:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SafetyMoose

Full Game Name: Alex_Walsh
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): SACS
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Fire Department RP is something i have really enjoyed doing, now that there is an official group for fire department i am very excited to become involved.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: ofcourse
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: yes
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

SugarD

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

SugarD

SugarD

User removed due to activity check!

SafetyMoose

b]Full Game Name:[/b] [CS]SafetyMoose
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): SACS, FAA
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I have decided to dedicate my IG job as a firefighter, I know alot about the RP and am willing to dedicate my time to doing this. I find the ARFD to be the most fun of all the IG jobs ^_^
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Hell yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Hell Yes
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: FireFighter

Jason_Conner

Retired Battalion Chief Jason Conner
Argonath RPG Fire Department
United States of Argonath

SafetyMoose

Jason_Conner

Application Accepted

After much review of your activities and records, we are happy to say that you have been accepted as a Fire Cadet into the Argonath Fire Department. Please consult Argonath Fire Department Lieutenants and up for your training towards becoming a full Firefighter with the Argonath Fire Department.

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

Conroy

Promoted to Fire fighter!
Regards,

Conroy

Jason_Conner

SafetyMoose

Full Game Name: Steve_Irwin
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): SAPD, UA
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: So basically i was in SAFD a long time ago but it was poorly reorganized at the time and i gradually lost interest because most of the command staff were either never on FD duty or i just never saw online at all. SugarD looks to be doing a great job reorganizing the fire department and i want to be a part of these great changes.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: im online a lot so im sure there will be times when im the only FD member online.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Indeed
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas? Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas? Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro, San Andreas County, etc.) Airport
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

Application NOTED

Side-note: This applicant was leader of Airport Police, and currently operating the official SAPD Airport Police.
This applicant also was a good firefighting staffs as well as emergency medical service personnel.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

SafetyMoose

Quote from: Miracle_Alterlis on January 19, 2011, 04:27:19 PM
Application NOTED

Side-note: This applicant was leader of Airport Police, and currently operating the official SAPD Airport Police.
This applicant also was a good firefighting staffs as well as emergency medical service personnel.

Well its not officially open, but it is in development. Vince is less active then normal so we expect the airport division of LSPD to be pen in the next week or so. But it is definitely opening.

thanks for the quick response.

SugarD

Your application is on hold until you fix your original post. Notify us when you have done so.

SafetyMoose

Quote from: SugarD on January 23, 2011, 03:09:32 AM
Your application is on hold until you fix your original post. Notify us when you have done so.

Whats wrong with it o.O