• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Bradley_Hood

Started by Bradley_Hood, February 15, 2011, 07:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley_Hood

Full Game Name:Bradley_Hood
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): None
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I have been active in SAFD at LSFD for a long time and it is really fun, not just the fire scripts but RPing Traffic accidents, building fires etc. I then found out there are ranks and so wanted to climb respectably up the ranks. This would be great as there is nothing better than being apart of a team and working together.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: All the relevant codes that a Firefighter would need.
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas? Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas? Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro, San Andreas County, etc.) Los Santos, but will provide backup for other jurisdictions.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

Your application has been noted.

Stay active as SAFD, make some RP, help the community.
We'll look into your behaviour.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

CptnConk

Recommended Applicant  :D

Reasons: Has been VERY Active in not just Argonath, But SAFD. He is a good FF At LSFD  ;)

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

The applicant claimed to use another account "brother's one", since his account got banned, and no response on unban request. -Quoted from the applicant on "brother's account".

Application put ON HOLD
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Bradley_Hood

Quote from: Miracle_Alterlis on February 21, 2011, 08:55:53 PM
The applicant claimed to use another account "brother's one", since his account got banned, and no response on unban request. -Quoted from the applicant on "brother's account".

Application put ON HOLD

Still interested  :P, although i cant do much right now but i have had a response on my Unban request FINALLY, so should be back online as myself very soon, yyayyy ;D

Also, I have modified my application under the third and fifth question, and made it look pretty  ;)

Bradley_Hood

SugarD

Bradley_Hood

New name : Bradley_Hood[ART]
Changed on 05/03

Also, what is my application status?

SugarD

SugarD

SugarD

Passed Firefighter 1 training test with a score of 80%!

SugarD

Bradley_Hood

Full Game Name: Bradley Hood
Your Real Life Age: 16
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): ADF Royal Navy, FAA
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I have already shown my dedication and determination to protect the state of Argonath with the SAFD as a fire fighter, but now I wish to work with you as a medic to not only protect people but to help them and also to make sure that the firemen and women are in safe hands when they put themselves on the line.
I was truly disappointed when I discovered that I had been removed from the greatest team in Argonath and I hope you will give me a second chance to show you what I am truly capable of.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Choose one of the following: Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro) Los Santos
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic? (Choose one): Fire Department-based Medic

kebabpizza

RECOMMENDED He is a great player in every parts!