• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

My Side of The Story to The Incident of 9/28

Started by Mark_Hansley, September 29, 2012, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Hansley

I apologize if I'm doing this in the wrong place. Please do not flame or harass me. I would appreciate if you could tell me where to put it or admins moving it for me.  I would like to tell me side of the story to why my SAFD application was rejected by Jenny Adams. I realize now that I have done some wrongs and I have done some rights. This report may not change anything and I'm aware. But I would like to speak my side of it. Unfortunately I only got 1 screenshot.  to quote Jenny:

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

Reason:
1) You still keep flooding on radio and in local chat on scene.
2) You do everything on your own
3) You represent yourself as an SAFD member
4) Disrespect towards other personnel

Here is my side:
I responded to a suicide attempt with another EMS unit and 2 FD Engine Companies. PD was on-route on the 28th of September, 2012
1) That was unacceptable and I do apologize. I was just angry because I believed FF/Engineer Corey was dismissing my abilities in front of a patient. I should not have lost my temper
2) I don't think people realize how much I TRY to NOT do stuff on my own. I always try to ask medics to be my partner but they want to go alone. I try to run RP EMS and Fire Stations regularly but mostly the volunteer's just want to patrol and not have to be organized.  Jenny, I would like to point out that I asked you earlier to be my partner and you declined. You were the only medic on scene at that suicide call. The firefighters are BLS providers and are not trained in basic psychiatric evaluation.  You didn't specify on radio if this was an ALS or BLS call. I assumed ALS and thought you would need help.  Didn't he try to drown himself in the river? Drowning will make him stop breathing at some point!  ;)
3) Yes I presented myself as SAFD EMS. I was a medical trainee for 2 days and I don't know what happened. I hadn't checked forums lately and I didn't realize I wasn't still in SAFD EMS. I apologize
4) I'm not going to say I wasn't rude. I said some things and other people said some things. But FF/Engineer Corey_Alteris dismissed my abilities in front of the patient and provoked me at the scene. I may not be SAFD EMS but I can still RP. You guys were on the radio responding to a suicide in LV and I responded. You asked for additional units. When I got on scene, I started RPing "sir how are you feeling today"" are you on any meds?" Then you did /me facepalm and shouted that you already asked that. Why couldn't you have PMed me quietly instead of shouting it in front of the patient? The firefighters especially Corey were rude. If I recall the ARFD runs at a BLS level. They are not trained for mental evaluations. They are EMT-Bs or lower such as a CFR or MFR. He yelled "get away from the scene". I told him the facts that it would be RP to hand it off to the medics. He then said he had his SAFD Paramedic License. No he doesn't. He is a Firefighter/Engineer and has the training of a BLS medical care provider. They are supposed to be first on Scene until EMS takes over. It is way out of their scope of practice to handle a call like that.

I have worked hard to get into SAFD. Working on topics and trying to organize things a little for FD/EMS in-game. I would not like to see it thrown to waste after 1 incident

Thank You, Ben    :ff:

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

First off, the video from the situation that day, I will upload it within tomorrow, let's see who's making up the story.

Secondly:

1. The ARFD Official Academy trained all Firefighters to have EMT-B certification.
2. The ARFD Official Academy trained all Fire Engineer and above to have Paramedic certification.
3. The ARFD Official uses of cross-training ranking, which mean, the Firefighter are also an EMT, and the Fire Engineer, are the Paramedic, due to low members activity.
4. Jenny Adams is a Fire Captain, with Paramedic certification (obviously).
5. Corey Alterlis (me) is a Fire Engineer/Paramedic, which I explained above of our academy procedures and how things work, we are cross-trained.
6. I never said anything like any of your quotes at all, the video will tell you.
7. I did not tell you to get off from the scene or force you to leave, or kicking you out, nor have a power to do so, since you are a volunteer, and I am SAFD.
8. You were never a member of the SAFD, your application never has been accepted, so there is no way of you anyhow a Medical Trainee.
9. Any complaints and statement can be PM to Command Staffs, the Application Managers, or in the SAFD Violation Reports Board.
10. Have a nice day. And wait for the video tomorrow  ;)
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Jenny_Adams

Let me clear out some things:

1) Your flooding, on scene or not, angry or not, you do it. And Fire engineer Corey Alterlis was not provoking you at any level.

2) Volunteer firefighter Jacob Jones was on scene, securing the patient. When we got the call, I dispatched Frie Engineer Corey Alterlis to scene because there's no such a rule in SAFD that Fire engineers can't respond to suicidal calls. For your information, I dispatched him because at the time of call, the suicider was about to JUMP, and we needed the jump cushion.
When you asked me to be your partner, I denied because I was on medical duty, available for callout at Station 2, not patrol around or something.
And from where did you get the information he could drown or something? He was far away from water.

3) You were never accepted as SAFD EMS. Give me a proof you were.

4) If you paid attention to what we were saying, not trying to start over again on your own, I wouldn't say that. We told you to step back because you were trying to ruin the RP by trying, like I said, do it on your own.

"Hard working" to get into SAFD doesn't mean flooding the forum with same topics over and over again.

"...Jenny, did you pick up the medical bag?"

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

Added:

I responded as a Fire Rescue, and medical assistant unit, not a Paramedic, nor did I treating the patient.
Even if I am treating the patient, I am a Paramedic and have the rights to do so by the state of law and ARFD procedures.

You were doing everything on your own without asking first, you simply /me the hell out of everything.
We were busy focusing on the patient, RPing, there is no point for us to PM you, and we do not have to do that, you are the one that should PM us.
I never ask for assistant over the radio, I was dispatched to respond to "medical assist".

You were spamming the emergency radio, resulted in multiple police officers complaints about you to drop the discussion, but you refused to do what I've advised you to do "Report it the forum and drop discussion", which also police told you to do that as well.

Oh, and take a look on my profile avatar and signature on the left and the bottom of my post.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Mark_Hansley

Corey, you were the one screaming on scene for me to get the hell away. You were dismissing my abilities in front of the patient. Jenny, you did /me facepam and said that you already "fu#$&!@"
asked the patient the same RP questions.
Jenny, i can get a witness. I was accepted for a day until my application went back for review. My name WAS IN PINK on the forums and said Medical Trainee.
Also Jenny, i have not been spamming forums. I have talked to sugar_D on the matter and he says im not doing anything wrong on the forums.

Jenny_Adams

Proof where I said "fu***ing", please?
You were accepted by mistake, for a short period of time, which is considered as not accepted.
Oh and you did flood the forum with multiple topics regarding the same thing, thus I locked them and stated the reason.

"...Jenny, did you pick up the medical bag?"

Kevin_Oneill

@Benasack: Thanks for reporting this. I'll look at the provided evidence and compare it to the story's I hear.

@Corey:
- 2. The ARFD Official Academy trained all Fire Engineer and above to have Paramedic certification.
Who made you Fire Engineer, and who gave him/her permission for it?
- 8. You were never a member of the SAFD, your application never has been accepted, so there is no way of you anyhow a Medical Trainee.
He was accepted by Kebab, but got back to Applicant again by Jenn, reasons don't have to be said here.
- 9. Any complaints and statement can be PM to Command Staffs, the Application Managers, or in the SAFD Violation Reports Board.
That's true.

@Everyone:
-Everyone is allowed to RP medical treatments, no mather what they are in the server.
A civilian can RP that he's giving First Aid, since you are able to follow courses of First Aid without being a Firefighter, Paramedic or a Officer or whatever.
Never stop someone of giving treatments if they are doing it well.
-I don't care if you're SAFD or ARFD, when you're RPing, you should threat each other on the same way if they want to RP on the good way.
There are no calls for SAFD only or ARFD only.

I've looked at the screenshots, and at some point I read Corey saying about the dismissing, but I can't act on that since there are no screenshots of the full log.
Benasack might not be SAFD, but that doesn't say he's able to RP on EMS on a good way.
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis
Station 2 - Company Chief
San Andreas Fire Department

Allison

It's fairly obvious that there is some issues here.
Let me correct some.

Quote from: Kevin_Oneill on September 30, 2012, 12:49:44 AM
@Corey:
- 2. The ARFD Official Academy trained all Fire Engineer and above to have Paramedic certification.
Who made you Fire Engineer, and who gave him/her permission for it?
- 8. You were never a member of the SAFD, your application never has been accepted, so there is no way of you anyhow a Medical Trainee.
He was accepted by Kebab, but got back to Applicant again by Jenn, reasons don't have to be said here.
- 9. Any complaints and statement can be PM to Command Staffs, the Application Managers, or in the SAFD Violation Reports Board.
That's true.
No one approved the promotion to Fire Engineer. I had seen it was removed, though. - No, the ARFD Academy does NOT give out Paramedic certification to Fire Engineer+ in any way. If you get Paramedic certi, you would obviously be a paramedic as your main task.
Complaints are preferred to be posted on Violation Report areas. PM's are not always handled correctly in regards to reports.

SugarD

Let me make some things clear to all of you immediately.

1. Drop your sickening attitudes. Forum warnings have been issued to those who decided to taunt each other.
2. The user in question was accidentally accepted to SAFD for a short period of time, after which the accepting person or another had removed the post due to issues later found with the topic.
3. Who are any of you to pick a fight with Ben? Regardless of whether he is following the rules or not by posting this topic, that does not give any of you the right to call him out on it, provoke him, or tell him he is not allowed to post on these forums. The next time I catch someone saying that users should leave these forums or not post here purely for the sake of "shutting them up", I will be issuing permanent firings and forum bans. I'm sick of this disgusting attitude.
4. If he was indeed ARFD and not SA:MP SAFD, who are you people to tell him he can't respond to scenes? It's one thing if a Command Staff member tells you to not respond and you don't listen when in the official FD Departments, but ARFD is not obligated to do such, so there is no violation there.
5. It is obvious that bias is playing a role in this user's applications after what I have read. From this point forward, no one is allowed to make any deciding comments on his topic. You may post your information of what you have seen in the Application Management board that applies, but you shall no longer be accepting, denying, or noting his applications. I will not stand for this ridiculous fighting, and if I find any of you promoting it, be ready for a kind of fire that you can't put out with a hose.
6. There is OBVIOUS confusion regarding the Academy training procedures. Expect to relearn everything soon.
7. TO ALL INVOLVED IN SAID INCIDENT: PM ME YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY, WITH EVIDENCE. SEPARATE FACTS OF WHAT YOU SAW FROM YOUR OPINIONS.
8. Ben: I apologize for the confusion regarding your application, forum posting abilities, and this topic. I will look into the incident you have posted about. Please note that my responses in this topic will have no effect on decisions made regarding your punishments/rewards and responses for said incident, aside from issues regarding user bias.

LET IT BE KNOWN...THE ARFD IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION. THOSE WHO SHOWED THEIR GROSS ATTITUDES HERE TODAY WILL BE SEVERELY AFFECTED BY THE UPCOMING CHANGES. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU FIX THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.