• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[SA:MP] [IDEA] Giving to the ARPD the duty to respond to the fire Scenes

Started by Mr.Fames, March 16, 2013, 05:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Fames

Hallo . I dont know if this is the right place to post it or if I am allowed to do so . and I am apologising if what I am posting is wrong or against any kind of rules . I would like to add that I dont know if such a thing exists so far or if this idea was posted in the past and denied ...

The idea is that the ARPD will have the duty to respond in every single firemission and make blockages and more to make sure the civilians are secure . Why I came to this thing . Today while I was on duty the Bridge connecting Los Santos and Flint County got on fire . While me and some other skilled firemen where trying to extinguish those fires two vehicles ,adding that one of them was a RoadTrain , passed over the bridge while it was on fire . This could have ended in one or both of those cars exploding or even worse the bridge to fall with all the firemen including the car and the driver ending up heavily injured or even dead . If the PD was there probably none of those civilians would have passed threw the burning bridge . Thanks god the fire was extinguised without and deaths and looses but it would have been much safer with the presentace of the ARPD .

SugarD

The ARPD are already notified when a Fire Mission starts that assistance is requested at the location. If they fail to respond, a complaint may be made to the SA:MP SAPD. :ff:

Mr.Fames

Okay then thats what I am going to do . Thank you for your time sir :)

SugarD