• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Request from the A.C.A. SA:MP RPG Divsion to the A.R.F.D. SA:MP Division

Started by Mr.Fames, July 07, 2013, 05:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Fames

Hello . I am the A.C.A. RPG Division Director Kostas Wayne . Our division is corrently working on making a board on our website with help topics . As you understand a socalled Guide for the FireFighter Duty will be there . To create that we are requesting your help . We would like to know who is the right person to help us in creating such a topic . In this part let me point out that the use of such a topic will be only used to help and won't be used in anyway to give benefit to our Organisation . Thank you in Advance and I will be waiting for your answear.

Signed,
A.C.A. RPG Director
Kostas Wayne

Mark_Hansley

I am currently writing some unofficial EMS training topics. I can provide assistance with your topic but this website is currently writing a global academy topic for all FD and EMS. I would like to get a command staff to comment please.

Mr.Fames

Hello Again . First of all there is also going to be a Medic Thamed topic where I think you could help too . Secondly I would actaully prefer people in charge to also help in the creation of those "Guides" . I want to repeat that none of our work is done to get us anything . We just try to create a board where people will be abled to learn the basics but also more specific things about almost anything in Argonath. I am still waiting for an answear from the ARFD Command . If this is a wrong place for such a Permition then I would love to be told who I should contact or where I should speak . Thanks in advance !

Signed,
A.C.A. RPG Director
Kostas Wayne

PulseEffect

I'm sure the command has seen this and we'll probably talk about who will do what. For now, sit tight and we'll come with our Fire Engines, Code 3 to assist you in your guides.

Alex "Pulse" Treblin
SAFD Lieutenant, Station 1

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Mr.Fames

Roger that Lt. I will be waiting for the commands decision , Over.

Mr.Fames

Hello again . I would like to know if anyone is thinking about it . Can someone update me please? Thank you.

SugarD

Right now we are currently in the process of trying to get the same information finalized and written up. Due to the constant community issues, and personal issues on those writing the information, we still haven't gotten it done yet. Once we have the information ready to be posted publicly on our website, we will be happy to share it with you so you can use it too. :ff:

In the mean time, if there is any specific information you are looking for from which we can provide, don't hesitate to ask. I know waiting on us isn't very helpful, so I'd be glad to share whatever I can during the waiting period.

Mr.Fames

Thank you Commisioner Schappell . Infact atleast at the moment we are not planning on creating something over advanced . We do not expect the SAFD applicants to be abled to get much help from our Board as this would pretty much be something over our power and useless to the rest citizens of Argonath RPG. We are aiming in a topic which will contain :

First of all the Basics of being an ARFD Firefighter (scripted things)
Secondly some other RolePlaying ideas . As I my self seak to help the readers get to the RP side of everything we write fast that something I wish we both give a lot of time on.
Third I would like to have some recommendations and maybe some tips about the right way of doing their work and probably help in the right usage of your equipment.

As I my self do not really have the authority to take such a dicesion I will direct this to my Supervisors. Once we have spoken more about what we specifically want from your side . You will be informed . Thank you in advance .

Signed,
A.C.A. RPG Director
Kostas Evans

SugarD

Dear Director Evans,

Not a problem. I appreciate the willingness to help the community, so thank you for contacting us too. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. :ff:

Respectfully submitted,
Commissioner J. Schappell
Argonath RPG Fire Department

Mark_Hansley

Dear Director Evans,

I have returned from a long leave and am ready to get back at it. I am completely available throughout the upcoming week, although I may be flying to DC next weekend. I am currently very close to finishing a "First Responder" training topic that can train firefighters to respond to medical situations within the state while waiting for paramedics to arrive on scene. Also, an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is currently being written and will be released shortly. Paramedic (EMT-P) will have to wait for a while. I can also assist with some basic protocols, regulations, possibly some basic rescue, firefighting. HAZMAT is not my training strongsuit  :ff:

Feel free to message me if you need anything. Ill shoot you a file doc or final draft when it is completely finished

Mark

Mr.Fames

Dear Commisioner . We havce the following tasks for you . Remember that we do not want you to do this alone . As I am the one in charge for this I will be helping you in anyway I can . We must create this topic together and make sure it does help . Here are the following requests . Think about them and let's get a date to work on them.

Requests:

1. The proper way of acting during a fire mission as a FireFighter(extinguisher)[Tips about the right way to aim the extinguisers and etc.].
2. The proper way of acting during a fire mission as a TruckDriver [Also tips of right cannon usage and etc.].
3. Right and Proper radio usage[also codes and so on].
4. Further roleplaying ideas both for the firefighter and the citizens.

Thanks in Advance.

Signed,
A.C.A. Director
Kostas Evans

Mr.Fames

Dear Commisioner Schappell.
I would like to know if we can set up a meeting and work on the idea . I understand that you are busy and infact so am I and that's why I have not contacted you since my last message . Still , with this message I want to point our that A.C.A. is still interested for this "Operation".
THanks in Advance.

Signed,
A.C.A. Division Leader
Konstantinos "Kostas" Evans

PulseEffect

I will be able to assist with this. Commissioner Schappell is currently busy with IRL duties and other stuff. Kostas, if you can contact me via skype or something and I will assist with these guides.

Signed,

Fire Captain,
A. Treblin
Los Santos Fire Dept.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Mr.Fames

Mr.Fames

Dear Fire Captain Treblin.
Unfortunatelly at the moment I am very busy both with my ACA Duties but also some other obligations that I have . Therefore some one else will be assigned on this . We will make sure to contact you shortly with the person assigned for this .
Thanks in advance.

ACA Division Leader
Konstantinos "Kostas" Evans