• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

New Academy

Started by SugarD, September 06, 2011, 06:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

As I know, many people have been wondering about what's going on with this new Academy site everyone's been talking about. Well, wonder no longer! The new Academy site has gone public, and is currently in beta. Be forewarned, though! It is not yet completed, and there is still quite a bit of information missing which has not been added yet. We will slowly be moving all universal Academy information to this site, and all procedures, including for Command Staff and user training, will be publicized and available to anyone, even if you don't have a forum account to log in with. On behalf of the Argonath RPG Fire Department, I feel that due to the focus of our jobs, we have absolutely nothing we need to hide that is relevant to the public, and I personally see it as more useful if people can practice and conduct themselves at a higher level, prior to joining or reaching that level, so that they understand what other users must deal with, and so they are already aware of all policies and procedures regarding them when they get to that point.

Once this new Academy is completed, and all our members, including Command Staff, are retrained, we shall open up applications universally again. In the mean time, feel free to browse whatever information may already be up, and begin studying up on the materials! All are welcome to read everything posted there. It is purposely opened up to the public. Enjoy! :ff: